Ontario OKC3S Marine Bayonet
Part #: ON-6504Write a review | No reviews for this product.
Designed for the Marine Corps to serve Marines of the 21st Century! The new official issue Marine Corps bayonet, this 13.25in knife was designed to provide the Marine with a more aggressive fighting implement than the M9. Each knife features the US Marine Corp Eagle, Globe & Anchor symbol and was designed to match the new digital camouflage uniform with all brown sheath, handle & webbing.
The 8" blade is 1.375" wide, and features a 1.75" serration section for extra cutting power on dense materials. Made of Ontario's new proprietary Diamond Steel, it is .200" thick and has a 53-58 Rc Hardness. Each blade is coated in a phosphate non-reflective finish.
The handle is composed of Dynaflex over a full tang, and has been ergonomically designed handle to reduce hand fatigue.
Each bayonet comes with a polyester elastomer scabbard, designed for low noise signature. The scabbard features a fitted internal stainless steel spring friction device at the throat to secure the bayonet when not in use. A ceramic coated aluminum honing rod is located on the back of the scabbard for field sharpening of the blade. Two load bearing attaching straps with cross straps allow for variation of placement on load bearing equipment.
- 8" Blade
- 13 1/4" Overall
- 1 3/8" Wide
- .200" Thick Proprietary Carbon Steel
- Clip Point - Full Tang Blade
- 1 3/4" Mission Serration
- Phosphate non-reflective finish
- 53-58 Rc. Hardness
- Dynaflex® Handle ergonomically grooved to reduce hand fatigue with positioning access point for quick redirect of positioning of blade in reduced visibility situations.
- Manufactured with a low noise signature polyester elastomer
- Fitted internal stainless steel spring friction device at throat of scabbard to secure bayonet
- Ceramic-coated aluminum honing rod is located on back of scabbard
- Equipped with two load bearing attaching straps with cross straps, which allows variations of placement on the load bearing equipment.